Friday, January 2, 2015

I Fancy Friday v. 38

Happy Friday! The first Friday of 2015! WOO HOO! I was going to share some of my goals and resolutions today, I love to put them out on the web and feel more accountable to them, but instead I thought I would wait on those until next week. For now, here are a few things I have fancied this past week and all year along! 
Hope you have a wonderful Friday. 



1. Polka Dot Coat from Suite  - I mean come on now, how cute is this coat! Check out the entire Suite store, she makes everything custom. This one has been on my mind for quite some time. 

2. Rose Red Flare Skirt - I just bought this skirt and can not WAIT to break it out in the next few weeks! The skirt is a DEAL of a steal and SO cute in person. 

3. Edible Confetti  - I must make this in 2015, must. What a fun addition to any party sweet. 

4. Rainforest Crackers Roasted Grape Crostini - Two of my favorite recipes of 2014!

5. Benefit Gimme Brow Eve Lom Cleanser Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect - These three beauty products are yep, my favs of 2014. The brow gel is amazing, I'm addicted, its easy and makes them so full and nice and clean. The cleanser was a bit of splurge but I've been using it for a few weeks and love it. This year I am making sure to take care of my skin a lot and this stuff is helping. The lipstick, well add it to my LOVE of other pinks and this is a new fav, even the rose gold tube is beautiful. 

6. #GirlBoss Book - I am almost finished this book and am so loving it! For a girl on the verge of starting her own business, I am TOTALLY inspired by her story of what she has created. Looking for some inspiration to get you in line and push you forward, read it. 

7. Tory Burch Robinson Bag - Hey, I can have a wish item right? This bag is on my list of 2015 for a saving for my lady bag item. The color, the shape, its such a sophisticated lovely bag that is yelling to me to bring it home. 

8. Branding - I have been researching A LOT, I can not stop, it becomes addicting. I have a clear idea of what my vision is, but so much clutter underlying it. This week I really fancy some help with creating my brand and putting it all together! HGE has a lovely brand and it clearly tells you what her company is and does, to me, this is inspiring me! {are you wondering what brand I am talking about???? More to come on that later! However, I am available NOW to start planning your 2015 wedding, just let me know! }

* If you like this post you may like: Fancy Friday v. 36 | Fancy Friday v. 37 | Fancy Friday : Guest Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...