Happy Friday! What another crazy week it has been, my oh my, I am so glad to see you Friday! Dinner with a girlfriend tonight, a long walk in Hampstead Heath with friends and a catch up with the lovely Jay Archer are all on my list this weekend, yay! For today however today I'm taking a break from the blog and letting a lovely London blogger friend take over the Fancy for today! I think it is quite fitting that the Fancy Friday blogger today is actually truly quite lovely….its Teri with The Lovely Drawer! Lovely! Enjoy!
A few things Teri has fancied throughout the week:
1. Decorative Clay Bells - A DIY I’ve been meaning to try mainly because of my obsession with fimo.
2. Feature Wall - A feature wall made of framed leaves. Such a nice way to bring the outside in.
3. Necklace - Pyrite necklace. Oh so pretty.
4. Angies Little Food Shop - This spot just opened in Chiswick and has the most amazing salads.
5. Chic Black Suede Panel Backpack - Perhaps the most useful accessory!
6. Dried Flowers - Dried flower make for an easy an purse-kind way to fill your home with flowers in winter. I want to give it a try!
7. This gorgeous new planner for the new year!
8. Print - A gorgeous print to bring a dash of colour to the walls.
I am so glad that Teri's and my path crossed at the Blogtacular event last year. When I met Teri she had just taken the jump and gone out on her own with her blog and her design business. Over the last year it has been really fun to see this sweet and super creative lady grow into her beautiful space at The Lovely Drawer. Teri is a designer, illustrator, stylist, crafter, originally trained in print and surface pattern design she now runs her own business from her lovely little flat doing graphic design, wedding stationery, branding, illustration and graphic design, she's a wonder woman!
From Printable to Bespoke wedding stationery, Teri designs such pretty things. I love her pretty but clean look to her designs. I mean how pretty is this lovely little set above!
It was so fun to go to Teri's flat for brunch a few months ago and see her home. Seeing someones flat tells you so much about a person right! Teri and her husband live in this adorable flat that is filled with light and it was so simply but oh so pretty styled. I think I have 101 things to learn from her place compared to our clutter filled flat!
And if you are looking for DIY projects, The Lovely Drawer is an amazing blog for you. I'm in love with the escort card display above and the simplest advent calendar made from a branch is so amazingly easy and DIY and I love it.
Seriously if you are looking for some inspiration for pretty filled things; stationery, recipes, DIY projects, Teri has it! I seriously love seeing her Instagram photos because she has this really lovely way of taking simple things and making them so pretty! Thank you Teri for sharing your fancy finds today with everyone. I loved sharing your site with all of my readers!
xoxo - Becca