Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Afternoon Blog Break

This is a BUSY week for me at work. I have a big event tomorrow that snuck up in planning a week after we came back from our honeymoon {yes, that was only 2 weeks ago}. While I sit at my desk being a busy bee during the last few days, it is always nice to take a few minutes out of the day for a break and catch up on what is going on in the blog world. Whether you find it inspiring, educational or just pretty to look at, I hope you enjoy what I've found. 

This is such a beautiful 80th birthday party! I hope when I'm 80, I am still celebrating in style like this.

Healthy Desserts? Do those two words go together? Well these mixed berry crisp cups sound deicious and healthy so maybe the two words do go together!

This Bastille Day party has me dreaming of a backyard bash dinner part…if only we had a backyard!


I'm a bit obsessed with this skirt that Cardigan Empire is wearing. hhmmmm, if only I knew where it was from. 

Whose birthday is next? Let's plan a party and all wear cute headbands!

Wow, the invites and the flower backdrop in this wedding are gorgeous! Let's not discuss the backdrop of Naples, FL…it is gorgeous as well. 

yay! What a cute and easy way to decorate a present, have guests wear to your party….make prize ribbons for best karaoke song?

Oh how I wish I had this lemon dress on our honeymoon.

Did I mention I became an auntie to an adorable little boy named Maxwell {I'm in LOVE!}. My sister shared her favorite things to bring to the hospital and if your a mama to be…take notes! 

I'm loving this new feature on Floridian Weddings catching up with some of Florida's finest wedding pros. 

Hope your week is going well! xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...