Monday, June 30, 2014

Afternoon Blog Break

I thought a good way to ease myself back into the week was well, by catching up on some blog reading. I've been reading a great book, some fabulous magazines {caught up on celebrity gossip by the pool, of course!} but have tried to stay away from too much online while I was away. I need a cup of Jo to perk me up this afternoon so thought I would share some blog posts I found around the web that I'm loving since I've been gone. Enjoy! 
{The Bougainvillea that was EVERYWHERE on the Amalfi Coast was gorgeous! Shopping in Capri in the sun surrounded by pretty flowers wasn't too bad. I wouldn't mind being back there this afternoon.}

Olivia Palermo eloped this past weekend and I agree that she looked beautiful! 

A few years ago my best friend and I went to St. Tropez on one of my most memorable holidays ever. I loved reading about Camille Styles trip to that amazing spot here, here and here

Easy simple ways of how to tie a scarf like a french girl

Ooooo I love this London elopement! I mean how cute is the brides bow birdcage and the feeling of sweet and intimate about the entire ceremony. 

Clementines and Lemons for a Summer wedding inspiration is gorgeous. 

I loved the little snapshots my Floridian Weddings put together on Friday from our wedding. 

Oh how I dream of having a backyard like this to entertain in! 

Anyone want to get together for a Rose and Flower Arranging class? 

I loved this interview with the editor of Glamour magazine over on the New Potato

Happy Monday! Hope you are getting back into the work week! 

xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...