Monday, October 14, 2013

The skirt. The tutu.

I wore a tutu to last week's Wedding Magazine Blog Awards, yes a tutu. OK, it is really called a tulle skirt, but it sounds way more fun to say you wore a tutu. A lot of you have asked where I bought my skirt so I had to share the details. It was so fun playing dress up and the skirt was quite the conversation piece! I would highly recommend investing in a pouffy tutu of your own. 
I bought my skirt from the Etsy vendor, Fanfaronada. Daria is based in Poland and customizes every skirt. Daria was great at getting back to my multiple questions about colors and lengths and once my skirt arrived I was nothing but happy with it! 
I wanted a knee length skirt, so after researching the lengths, I ordered the light pink tutu skirt. The photo below makes the skirt look much shorter than it is, however I am only 5'2", so the short version was the perfect length! 
Paired with a fitted ballet tee and some fancy heels, the tutu was a hit! I can not wait to break it out during the holidays! 

Let me know if you get a tutu, share a pic! Happy shopping! 
xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...