Friday, October 18, 2013

I Fancy Friday v. 16

HAPPY FRIDAY lovely ladies! As I said earlier this week, I've had a HARD time getting into the swing of things this past week. Coming back from an amazing holiday in Bali, the Blog Awards, a fun night at the Brides event, then back to work, I just can't get into it. Needless to say, I'm glad its Friday! I have a fun but busy weekend ahead. Recently there does not seem like there is enough time to get it all done! Blogging, workouts, friends, wedding planning, work, time with my boys (Beau & Oliver!}, catching up with friends in the States, cleaning, baking, cooking, my oh my. Well, it is Friday. I am going to splurge and grab myself a #PSL {yes, a Pumpkin Spice Latte} and browse through the things I fancy this week, you? What do you fancy? 



1. The weather has changed in England and the only things I want to wear are, over sized sweaters like this one from Zara

2. I'm loving this new mug from Ashley Brooke Designs. Dream Big Darling, really Big! I keep reminding myself this! 

3. I have my eye on this little bit of bling from Accesorize. A blingy necklace with the over sized sweaters, leggings and boots. Outfit complete! 

4. The lovely ladies from the great blog The Every Girl are coming to London Sunday! RSVP here if you want to attend the get together on Sunday. I'm looking forward to meeting Danielle and Alaina. 

5. Paleo Zucchini Bread. Yes, it is delicious! I have been snacking on it all week long. 

6. Sigh.....hhhmmm. I love this quote. I think this is what I've been telling myself but I'm just not sure what is next???!?!?

7. I splurged while getting my makeup done last week and have now become hooked on By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder.  The powder is a miracle! It makes your makeup stay on, it makes your face soft and matte, it is moisturizing, the little jar will last a LONG time, OK, its magic and great! 

Happy Friday! xoxo - Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...