Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Love in Paris

I'm off to Paris for the day! Sounds so fun to say! No, Beau and I are not having a quick romantic get away {unfortunately}, I am going with my off on a fun day out, not too bad! Even though I will be with colleagues, you can not think of Paris and think of love and romance. Au revoir! I'm off for the day and leaving you with some GORGEOUS images of weddings and lots of love in the city of love...PARIS! 
{Image by Michelle March Photography}
{Image by Polly Alexandre Photography}
{Image by Aneta Mak Photography}
{Image by Polly Alexandre Photography}
{Image by One & Only Photography on Style Me Pretty}
{Image by Corbin Gurkin on Martha Stewart Weddings}
{Image by Studio Cabrelli featured on Junebug Weddings}
{Image by Jose Villa on Style Me Pretty}
{Image by Jose Villa on Style Me Pretty}
xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...