Friday, August 9, 2013

I Fancy Friday v. 13


Yay! The weekend is here! We are getting out of town for a three day weekend to the New Forest tomorrow and I couldn't be happier to get away! It has been a busy month and I am looking forward  to a little R&R this weekend. Throughout the week a few items have caught my eye and I had to share!

1. Lindt Blueberry Chocolate Bar - WOW! I think this is my new favorite summer chocolate. You can taste the blueberries in it. For a girl who loves blueberry coffee {I know, I know}, this chocolate is pretty amazing. 

2. Ooh La La Lucite Tray - I found this tray on Etsy and am wondering how I can find a place for it in my flat. Is it not the cutest. 

3. Brides Magazine UK - The new issue of Brides is out and I have to say this has become my favorite UK wedding magazine. I am taking it on the road this weekend and will be looking for some dress inspiration. 

4. Tieks Ballet Flats - I have been walking a lot to work recently and I have to admit, my little ballet flats are making my feet hurt. These Tieks have had NOTHING but good reviews, I think they are a must for Fall and how great is it that they can fold up in my purse! 

5. J.Crew Pineapple Bikini - Hello adorable bikini! So I am not there YET, but a month and a half more to go of eating right and working out and hopefully this little number will be in my suitcase for BALI! Yes, we are going to Bali in September. I'm ecstatic! 

Happy Friday everyone! What are you fancying? 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...