Tuesday, August 6, 2013

British Beauty Buys

Ever since I was a teenager, I have always been one to love a good drugstore beauty buy! My sister and I use to wander around Walmart in our small town, finding unnecessary purchases that we read about in a magazine that I had to have. Well, over 20 years later, not much has changed. In the States I spent one too many dollars with my CVS rewards card and now, well Boots, I love you! Boots is so great that even Target now has a Boots line! Thing is that at Boots you can have drugstore and high end beauty brands, hello, Boots you rock!  Here are a few of my new favs below:

1. Benefit Fakeup Crease Control Hydrating Concealer - Cover the dark circles but don't dry out my eyes! I have been using this concealer since Christmas and I'm loving it! 

2. Sanctuary Spa Detox Mask -  Obsessed. When you put the mask on your face, it is actually warm and feels so nice! I feel like I can actually feel it cleaning my pores. Once a week I'm deep cleaning my face with this mask, until some day I can treat myself to a visit to the Sanctuary Day Spa

3. Soap & Glory Flake Away - My legs are far from tan like the days living in Florida! A hard scrub down twice a week has kept them feeling a little shiny, a little. Created by the same amazing lady behind Bliss spa, the Soap and Glory line never disappoints me. 

4. Johnson's Daily Essentials Eye Make-Up Removal Pads - I am a waterproof mascara fan! These £3.50 eye remover pads do not disappoints and do not dry out my eyes. 

5. Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - Yep, I'm a HUGE fan of dry shampoo! I tend to wash my hair every other day with the help of a little dry shampoo. I love some salon brands, however at £3.00, this brand rocks! Try the tropical brand, Beau asked after if I had put on sunscreen:) 


Any Boots purchases you fancy? Are you like me and go in for toothpaste and walk out with £25 worth of treasures? 

xoox - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...