Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Morning Coffee Links

Good morning! Happy Monday morning! haha, I'm  not a good Monday morning person I will be honest, I get angry the weekend is over! Well, after a nice relaxing weekend in London it is back to my desk and a busy week ahead. I actually didn't get to catch up as much as I wanted to do on blog reading and the fun links around the web, so why not grab a coffee this morning and do a little reading to make your Monday morning a bit better! Enjoy the Sweet Links for this Monday morning!
Image from Style Me Pretty
Wow, could I please have a pink Pantone birthday party like this one featured on Amy Atlas. 
Obsessed with this party. 

This new collection makes me want to book a holiday!

I love this easy website to help with managing wedding addresses, Postable.

I am DYING to get my passport back in my hands {please UKBA, send it back SOON!} this 
girl is dreaming of heading to PARIS!

I'm loving this idea of a simple nautical soiree

I've been a bit naughty recently with my eating habits, must get back on track and am reading this healthy snack list and stocking up ASAP.

OH WOW! I think Beau may be getting a donut hole cake for his birthday...hhmm, do they make donut holes in England?

I never thought of hiring a personal shopper, too expensive, unnecessary, but after reading London Brides idea of honeymoon shopping, I just might be signing up!

Everything about this bright tablescape makes me happy!

Cheers to a happy week ahead! xoxo ~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...