Thursday, February 28, 2013

Basic Black: The British Way

Last week was Fashion Week here in London. I spent Saturday at Somerset House at the London Fashion Weekend and had a great time seeing all of the British Fashionistas in their finest. I have to say, some ladies were dressed in their finest fashion get up and some ladies, well I just wondered if they looked in the mirror before they went out the door? For me, it got me thinking, if you don't know what to put on for the day, how about just a basic black outfit! To celebrate British fashion, I put together a few of my favorite UK brands and my favorite black pieces they offer that I wouldn't adding to my wardrobe!

1. L.K. Bennet Black Pump {Kate Middleton's go to shoe}

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...