Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Weekend - Sunday Reading


Happy Weekend everybody! It is the holiday season and I'm beyond excited. I absolutely ADORE the holiday season! Being in Florida has been hard to get in the spirit with no cold weather and sunshine all around, however we put up our tree and I have holiday tunes on and I'm hoping to finish decorating all together today. Between decorating, attending a fun little afternoon holiday party and planning a little table top inspiration for Floridian Weddings, I will be browsing around online catching up on some blog reading. I hope your Sunday is fabulous!

This glittery and sparkly holiday shoot from Styled Creative and Alison Conklin is absolutely on my list of top favorite holiday looks...glitter!

I do not know what to get Beau this year and I saw this link to have your pet portrait sketched, how cute would this be.

I'm contemplating whipping up some of these puppy treats today. Oliver won't leave our Christmas tree done and its driving me crazy, so maybe some dog treats will get his attention:)

Did you see we are giving away some Couture Confections cookies over at Floridian Weddings? ENTER! They would make a great addition to a wedding welcome bag, a bridal shower, bachelorette party...enter here.

ADORABLE GIFT TAGS! I bought some for my photo shoot, but might end up on a gift.

Wishing I could run away to a ski cabin for the week and wrap up in these white fur pretties.
I love this brides pretty dress and the beautiful photos from Jessica Lorren.

Obsessed with these "sexy styled" wedding photos.

I love the idea of a holiday girlfriends brunch. I am missing my girlfriends terribly this time of year and this made me smile.


Hoping you have a wonderful Sunday! xoxo~Becca








1 comment:

  1. love that pinky/purple tree. I want another tree...in addition to our real tree. I need to get out and look around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...