Friday, December 2, 2011

Florida Fridays: Cheese Culture

Ever since I moved to Fort Lauderdale I am always mentioning how I can't find the cute boutique neighborhood wine stores and food places like I had in my little Cleveland Park neighborhood in DC. Well, that was until I discovered....The Cheese Culture! A couple of months ago I walked by this new little cheese shop on Las Olas and you would have thought I just saw spotted hundreds of dollars on the street, I was that excited. The place looked adorable and when it opened ...it was!


Located on Las Olas Boulevard, right in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Cheese Culture is run by a husband and wife team: Mitchell and Susan Phipps. They offer domestic and international cheeses that aren't your typical Publix cheeses {OK, I like Publix, but for cheeses I would 100% go here!}. When you enter I hope it makes you smile like it does me;) It is a sweet boutique of of cheeses, charcuterie, wines, craft beers and other small bites.

I love to sit outside at the little yellow cafe tables and share a cheese plate with wine. I can completely make cheese my dinner.

You can order a plate of cheese to share, sandwiches or salads. The Cheese Culture also makes beautiful cheese plates if you have a party coming up and you want an expert to put it together, make sure they add the amazing almonds!

I love the apothecary jars of nuts and dried fruits! hhhmmm, thinking of stopping by tonight for some cheese now!
Let me know if you want to meet up at the Cheese Culture! I'm so glad to see it here in Fort Lauderdale. We needed it!

xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...