Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Palm Springs Weddings...and my 1/2 day!

So today is my half birthday! Yes, 6 months from today I will be 30. When I was little my mom use to celebrate our half birthdays. How cute right! So very Alice in Wonderland like of her {remember she was 7 1/2}. Well I have been dreaming of getting away for my big day this Summer and can't stop thinking of Palm Springs California. There is something so retro and stylish about it. So dreamy and laid back, but still so hip and California all at the the same time.
The pictures I see of weddings and events in Palm Springs make me want to jump through the computer and be in the dreamy world. The Parker Palm Springs and the ACE hotel Palm Springs, I would love to be at either one. How beautiful are these photos below!
Happy Wednesday! I'm going to sip my latte and enjoy my 1/2 birthday!
xoxo~Becca






1 comment:

  1. I drool over every event at The Parker, too! Happy half-way-to-30 (it only gets better from here!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...