Thursday, September 23, 2010

because...it's my BIRTHDAY

I woke up this morning and went on a quick run to start my birthday. I had a nice breakfast with beau and his parents, wearing my lovely balloon crown from my beau (oh yes, pics to come!). I got some very nice gifts (a bike! tickets to a musical I LOVE, a great pink necklace from my sister). On my way to work I decided to stop and get a coffee. The pink mini donut at Starbucks was calling my name (as it does every time I see it) but this time I thought "oh who cares, its my birthday!". I mean truly, how cute is this little pink donut!
So here I am, 29, one more year to the big 3-0! Instead of New Year's resolutions, I am going to make some birthday resolutions. There is a list of things I want to do before I turn 30.
So here is to my day full of cupcakes, mini pink donuts, bubbly and everything wonderful! Thank you for the birthday wishes! Next year....let's all celebrate together.
xoxo~the birthday girl Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...