Thursday, September 17, 2009

happy thoughts on hump day!







I saw this Marie Antoinette inspiration board posted by Jessica on Wedding Aces and LOVED it. ooooo, I wish I could have a lavish birthday party and dress up like Marie! I would have pink hair and certainly have a bird in it or something crazy and cool like she would wear.

Last week I helped wonderful Elizabeth at Pineapple Productions with a wedding and helped her set up a beautiful dessert buffet she had designed. On the table were french macarons from Michel Patisserie. Maybe this year for my birthday I will have a tower of these little bites of heaven instead of a cupcake. The chocolate caramel was to die for! I dream of having an internship or a part time or I would even be a cashier at Laduree in Paris! That is a dream.


Happy thoughts....it's the middle of the week!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...