Thursday, July 18, 2013

Work OUT! - Orange Theory comes to London

A couple months back my good friend {and workout buddy} texted me that my favorite Florida workout place, Orange Theory, was opening in London. I thought, really, no way, the same thing. Well, yes, it is true! I walked by the Orange Theory in Islington {less then 10 minute walk from our flat! yippee!} the other day to see the signs up and am beyond excited to get back to it. 
The British brand gym, David Llyod's has partnered with Orange Theory  to bring their fabulous one hour workout to the UK. I couldn't be MORE excited and lucky that it is opening in my neighborhood. The workout is amazing! It is a one hour high intensity interval training with a mix of weights, rowing and running. You leave after an hour feeling like you worked out all day, exhausting! I feel like it is a personal trainer at a group session, someone is leading you, however you can adjust your own pace. 

The week of August 12th the Islington studio is opening and offering free sessions. SIGN UP HERE! They will be offering 20% packages the same week.

Join Me! Let's get fit! One year to be the fit bride I want to be! Orange Theory UK here we come! 


xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. I've been back and forth about wanting to join a gym in London, but I'll definitely have to take a look at this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...