Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Reading

I know that we are more then half way through the Summer, however I have just started my Summer Reading list. Yesterday Beau and I spent almost an hour browsing around our local bookshop and I added a lot of books on to my must read list. I haven't had a good book recently and have been getting into bed at night browsing around on Pinterest instead of reading a good book, not good. So here is my big list of Summer reading. Cookbooks, wedding ideas and a little guilty pleasure reading mixed in!

1. Revenge Wears Prada - Yep! The sequel to the Devil Wears Prada is back! Ok, it isn't any deep read, but lets be honest, who didn't LOVE the first one!

2. Wild, a Journey from Lost to Found - My mom and my sister have raved about this book and her journey hiking the West Coast. Reese Witherspoon is set to play the lead character in the upcoming movie, a must read!

3. It's All Good - I know some people have mixed feelings on Gwyneth's recent cookbook but browsing through it this weekend I LOVE IT. We have been trying to switch our eating habits around to everything natural and this looks pretty amazing to follow.

4. Seating Arrangements - New England. A Summer Wedding. Lobster bakes. The father of the bride is over following the east coast high society lifestyle and confronts his feelings. This book has gotten great reviews. 

5. Daphne Oz, Relish - The daughter of Dr. Oz is cute, a great cook and has a fabulous cookbook out with recipes for healthy and easy get togethers. 

6. N-W - A story about people's lives in the city, London. All intertwined, a mix of all different lives, I'm intrigued.

7. Style Me Pretty the Book- I know I've mentioned it before, but yes, I would like to flip through this book! Inspiration is exploding from this book:)

What are you reading? 

xoxo - Becca

2 comments:

  1. I've also just bought Gwyneths new cookbook! Have you made anything yet??
    One of my clients made me some of the shortbread like biscuits with dark chocolate on and they were soo amazing that I bought the book!!
    Need to make them myself now!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GP's book. I bought it a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...