Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Afternoon Blog Break

After a long successful wedding on Saturday, I have the day off today. Catching up on posts around the web, catching up with friends, running, cooking, relaxing, I'm taking time off today. I hope you grab a cup of jo and enjoy a few Monday afternoon Links! Happy Monday!

{image from Love & Lemons}
How adorable is J's Everydays Tunic from Spiegel! I want to get this for our upcoming beach trip.

I LOVE these striped shorts!


Browsing around for new recipes that are healthy and good for our diet and am in love with this one. Ingredients have been added to my shopping list!

This brides bouquet on Style Me Pretty is pretty prettttty.

I am dreaming of redoing our flat and Devon's flat is what I envision being sprinkled around!

As of this morning Kate Middleton went into labor! Did you see the bridal shower she had;)

Quinoa Granola sounds delish. 

I am eyeing this Camilyn Beth dress for my honeymoon, bridal shower, something. How can I fit it in?

A flamingo themed bridal shower sounds like a lot of fun to me!

Happy Monday! xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...