Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Afternoon Blog Break

This weekend was great! No plans. Went to Oxford Friday evening, got a manicure Saturday, Indian Take Away and a movie Saturday night, Brunch with friends and  walk in the park Sunday. Quite, calm, nice! Back to the office this week getting ready for a wedding this weekend. I've found myself catching up on some fun blog reading Sunday and had to share for your Monday afternoon cup of coffee break! Happy week ahead. 
{Image by Erin McGinn posted on Style Me Pretty}

This wedding is pretty much nothing but gorgeous on Style Me Pretty by Jose Villa. Classic. Servers in tuxedos with guests place cards, I love it. The inspiration behind  it was classic and beautiful. 

I always loving watching Stephanie with Couture Parties on Instagram and LOVED her employee appreciation party. I dream of my future office like this:) 

I LOVE THESE Posts over on vmacandcheese about the men behind the blogger. I know my Beau supports what I do and I love reading the scoop from other men behind the blog:)

I agree with this. A fancy passport cover, something I would never buy myself, but what a nice gift it would be! 

I shared this pic of Pouffy! with my whole office because, well, it just makes you smile!!!! 

I can not WAIT for J.Crew to open in London!!! For now I have my eye on these few items: necklace, a pineapple bikini for our trip to Bali, classic flats for walking around the city!

Did I mention that the Meringue Girls have a new book coming out! WOW, they are SO good, how I hope we can add some of their yummy treats to our June wedding!

These pictures of the bride to be with balloons that Michelle took make me SO happy. I think I need some balloons! 

Found any fun finds? New reads? xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. Love the passport cover you found! My dear friend may be moving to London soon and this would be such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...