Thursday, July 18, 2013

Paleo Snacks - Back at it!

After the holidays Beau and I were doing really well on our Paleo diet. We were training for the half marathon and over a couple of months I lost eight pounds. Well, yep, well over the past couple of months we have visitors and British Summer get together {cheers to lots of Pimm's!}, however while all SO fun, I am starting to feel a bit blah again. Less then a year from the wedding and with a potential very big bikini worthy holiday in the very close future, it is time to get back on track. 

I find myself craving snacks in the afternoon at my desk, so last night I finally made this delicious paleo red repper dip and am feeling a little more back on track already! 

Have any suggested healthy recipes for snack time? I would love to know about them!!! Cheers to fit me! I am ready. I MUST get this body into high gear. It is something I've been trying to get back to for a few years and keep falling off the ladder.....now lets go!

xoxo- Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...