Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Running Playlist

I found out a few weeks ago that I got into the NYC marathon again. I am excited for marathon #4. The goal is, 5 by 30! I just started training officially this week and I realized that I'm bored of my music. I created a new play list to keep me going for the summer. I think it's a fun mix of old, new, dance, get you moving songs! I'm sure I'll have to add to it once the 20 mile training run comes (I don't event want to think of the Florida heat) ! Come cheer me on November 1st in the Big Apple! I took this picture two years ago at mile one, running across from Staten Island. Can't wait to do it again!

Becca's 2009 Summer Training Mix 
Ella Elle L'a - Kate Ryan 
Up Against the Wall - N'Sync
More More More - Kylie Minogue
Back to the Start - Lily Allen
Love Sex Magic - Ciara & Justin Timberlake
My Life would SUCK without You - Kelly Clarkson
Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
24 Hours (The Aston Shuffle A-Bomb Mill) - Terry Poison
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Toxic - Britney Spears
My Love - Justin Timberlake 
Radio - Beyonce
Love is Gone - David Guetta
Jai Ho - Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack 
Ray of Light - Madonna
Take Me Home - Sophie Ellis Bextor
Party All The Time - Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...