Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Hair




It is that time of the year again when I embrace my naturally wavy hair, I don't think I have much choice. I have always been a product junkie with a bathroom full of "potions" and new products (ask my sisters!)  Recently I have found a few summer hair products I love! The humidity in DC is awful this time of the year. I think the weather is going to be similar in Southern Florida, so its time for me to stalk up on Summer Hair products! Here are a few of my favs!

1. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray $22 Gives you that wavy beach hair and it smells great!
2. Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray $38 Yes, I know, kind of pricey, but totally worth it! Oribe is a hair stylist to the stars! He is based in Miami, so who else would know humidty better then him. Its my new favorite product of the summer!
3. Kerastase Gelee Aqua Proof $34 Slather it on your wet hair when you are at the pool or the beach and it protects and keeps it soft and smooth. 
4. Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Shampoo $7 NEW! Drugstore brand and price! I just bought it and have read about it everywhere. It is suppose to make your hair oh so soft. I'll keep you posted on my new bargain find. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...