Sunday, June 28, 2009

I love DC - #2





Farmer's Markets. I love the Dupont Circle Farmer's Market. Every Sunday morning, rain or shine, Dupont Circle turns into a fabulous organic market of local farmers. When I can, I try to make it there and buy fresh flowers, homemade breads, gazpacho (Chris' Marketplace!!!), produce. I love being in a city and being able to buy fresh from the farm ingredients. The market is always so crowded and so fun to people watch. On Thursdays there is a mini market in Penn Quarter that carries my favorite gazpacho and cherry vendors. I love being able to stop and pick up a few things on my way home. I hope Florida has some great little markets. I am sure they will have fabulous oranges :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...