Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Flip Flop Feeling

Welcome to Urban Flip Flops! A couple of months ago I made a big decision that it was time for a change. After living in DC for 6 years and loving it, it was time for me to look at the options of meeting my Dutch Boy by the beach.... in Florida. I thought it would be a great time to begin blogging, centered around my thoughts, the things I love and share them with other people. Taking a leap from the city life to the beach life is a huge flip flop....my sister Katie captured the phrase perfectly. Instead of 100's of emails, Gchats, Facebook postings, Twitter, Phone Calls, texts....I'll be able to post everything right here. Ideas for a new get together, my favorite new online shopping spree find, new places to enjoy a cocktail. 

This picture was taken this weekend when I sat on the beach thinking, "This isn't going to be SO bad for awhile is it!?!?". Enjoy! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lived alot of places, and each one has a special place in my heart, traveled alot too....guess I am looking for that special place to retiire, ok, not...but...love DC and LOVE the beaches CA to Florida...So...enjoy, totally enjoy the experience and live the best life that you can....Its all ahead of you!! Congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca the Blogger...has a nice ring to it!
    Can't wait for your next big adventure! From one old Florida girl to the new one...enjoy the sunshine! (You'll never handle winter the same way again!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...