Monday, September 5, 2016

My New Beauty Loves

It may come as no surprise to you that I absolutely love a good beauty product. Finding that new favorite product that you can't wait to use every day and can not imagine your routine without is great right! Or buying a new lipstick and feeling so fancy and like a brand new person is the best. Over the last few weeks I have found some products that I am absolutely loving and wanted to share with you. I love hearing suggestions from others on what they have found or have started using again and love it, so share please! 

1. H&M Cashmere Haze Body Lotion - Ok, lets be honest, I'm a sucker for packaging. The beauty section at the H&M on Oxford Circus is pretty great. The pacakging on all of their lotions are so pretty and completely caught my attention. It was the Cashmere Haze scent that I really loved at the end of testing out so many. Cashmere Haze is light and not overpowering and leaves a light pretty fragrance behind. 

2. Liz Earle Face Cleanse and Polish - I really liked my other face cleanser I was using but ran out of it and I couldn't buy it anywhere close by so after hearing about this one for so long, I decided to give it a try myself. I have been using it for about two months now, hot water and a cloth and I love that it takes away my makeup and makes my skin feel completely clean. I can see why it has such a huge following. Also, I love that it isn't crazy expensive, bonus. 

3. Redken Quick Tease Backcombing Lift Finishing Spray - Yep, I'm a hair spray girl. From when I was a teenage sporting the Rachel cut, still to this day, I finish my do off with a little spray. I actually received this spray in a gift bag at an event and hadn't used it for ages. Once I started using it I was like, ummm hello, you are great! If you look for a little lift in your roots and also want to finish and hold your hair, this is a great spray to use, highly recommended. 

4. Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes  - I have long been a fan of waterproof mascara and do still mix it in to my routine, however, recently I have found that I spend forever taking it off. Enter in, this lovely new mascara! I was getting my makeup done at the counter {HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!} and they tried this out on me. I love it because it doesn't flake off, I do not have huge raccoon eyes a few hours later and it comes off easily. Its a really nice full filling mascara. 

5. Essie Gel Couture - I wrote about this last week but wanted to share AGAIN because I loved it. I gave myself a quick manicure and this polish didn't chip for over a week. I can completely see myself using this as a new mom, not a lot of time and I do not need to leave the house. They have a huge range of colors and it really does stay on, I promise. Give it a try! 

6. Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It - This is my latest love. I just started using it and it is great. I do love to blow dry my hair but am realistic with the baby arriving any day, my routine is going to be cut down on time. Some leave in products make your hair crunchy or still a bit frizzy, not this one. I combed this through my hair, twisted a few pieces around my finger and it made my hair soft and let it air dry without using my hair dryer or curling iron. 


Have you found any good products recently? I would love to know!

xoxo Becca


 

1 comment:

  1. We have the same taste in the mascara. I used also the full fat lashes mascara every time when I go to a party with my long red bodycon dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...