Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A little wedding SPARKLE and a little Oscar glamour

I am a HUGE Oscar fan! I love watching the red carpet, seeing all of the movies before the awards night and staying up late until the film of the year has been announced. Maybe my love of the big movie night goes back to my days when I thought one day I could be winning one of those golden trophies {oh my, the high school drama days!}, makes me laugh and smile. Living abroad has always made me a little frustrated that I can not watch the entire show the evening of the Academy Awards, being that we are so far ahead of time. However, when I opened up my Instagram account to see me and my beautiful sparkly bridesmaids compared to being on the red carpet, that made me smile! Along with my wedding sparkle, I rounded up my favorite red carpet moments, which I would be happy to wear to any occasion, say I change professions and get back into acting;) 

xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...