Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween...1,2,3!

I have always been a huge fan of Halloween! Who doesn't love a reason to dress up as Rainbow Bright, Lady Gaga or Marie Antoinette for no reason at all. This year I am in Virginia at my parents {yes, I know, I'm still in the States, more later...} and I think we will be staying in watching The Birds and eating a little candy with my sweats and slippers on instead of a costume. Maybe my costume will be called, "Relaxed Rebecca", sound good? If I was dressing up this year I feel like I would be rushing around looking for a quick easy costume idea. Here are a few of my favorite quick and easy costume ideas for Wednesday's spooky day! I hope that Sandy doesn't ruin Boo Day! 

For the kiddies Oh Happy Day! did an AMAZING job with these ideas! 
How cute is her son as Strong Man! 
If I had a little girl, I would be dressing her up as the Eiffel Tower!

Here were my two quick fixes from past Halloweens and they were two of my favorites!

Starbucks Barista - I ordered a Starbucks Apron on Ebay, used my coffee cup all night for my brew, threw on a fun wig, added a lot of flair, sported my Chuck Taylors and had a blast! 

Princess Leia - This was a costume in a bag, yes it was. I have to say, one of the most fun costumes ever! The wig was a riot and kept making me think of the Rachel Friends episode. I cut off the long dress and added my leather boots, voila! 

Happy Halloween everyone!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...