Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Becca the Nomad

So yes, I have been very quite over here in my corner of the blog world. Everytime I sit down to post I get distracted and can't post. I'm feeling a bit like a little nomad. I left London last Monday, flew to DC, the next day flew to Fort Lauderdale, stayed in Palm Beach, Miami and Fort Lauderdale, planned a wedding, met up with friends, flew back to DC and this week I will be in Philly and NYC. It is all very exciting and so fun to be here...but I am missing Frans and Oliver! Trying to appreciate this month of seeing my friends, catching up online and helping my sister with her wedding. Over the next few weeks I will be posting more, sorry I've been away, I'm back now! 

This was the view from the rehearsal on Friday, pretty huh! 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...