Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rainy Day Reading


I woke up this morning to thunderstorms, rain and lighting. All I wanted to do is stay in bed and finish reading Eclipse! I am SO almost close to being finished. OK, so, I did not think I was going to be into this whole TWILIGHT  craze. Teenagers were going crazy over these vampire books, I found it weird. However.. things have changed.....I'm obsessed. If you have not read the first book of the series....go out and get it today! Edward, sigh, please, how can you not want to put the book down when Stephanie Meyer's describes his beautiful self so well. Like the vampires do, they suck you in! I am onto book #4 this weekend and can't wait! Read it. It is a fabulous series, and great for a summer read. I am SO looking forward to this Fall so I can throw a party for New Moon! (this party is fabulous!)

...thought I would add a little pic of our favorite boy Mr Pattinson for a nice Thursday morning eye candy;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...