Monday, January 6, 2014

Urban Flip Flops Wants To Know...

Hey Urban Flip Flop Readers! I have been thinking a lot recently about my blog and my goals for it this year, where it is going, where I started and where I have taken it. With all of this thinking, it has got me to wondering…… what would you like to read? 

When I started this blog, it was a place for me to keep track of things I loved, share them with friends, talk about my move from DC to Florida {the first flop flop I made!}. The blog then turned into more of a personal journal where I could share my love for parties, entertaining, wedding planning, fashion, fitness, travel and cooking. Do you read Urban Flip Flops to read about wedding planning in London? Do you like to see the new items  I find throughout the week on Fancy Fridays? Do you like when I feature guest bloggers or share DIY projects

I would absolutely LOVE to hear your opinion of what you would like to read more of over the next year! If you could leave a comment below sharing with me a little of what you would like to read more….I would SO appreciate it! Consider it your New Years gift from you to me:)! 

Thank you so much reading! 

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. I love how this blog has grown and changed. I love hearing about your experiences in London, always look forward to the Monday after blog break and your favorites on Friday. I find the paleo journey interesting as well. I cannot wait to see how your wedding comes together but honestly I don't think we hear a ton about it - I'd love to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...