Monday, January 27, 2014

Take a Break from Planning

I found this picture below while cleaning out my computer this weekend. My dad took this picture of Beau and I while my parents were visiting this Summer when they visited. This picture is of us walking through the gardens near our wedding venue Fulham Palace, it was a BEAUTIFUL Summer day and I hope it is the same on June 15th! When I look at this picture it reminds me to take a step back from all of the details of wedding planning, dresses, gifts, flowers, bands, everything. It reminds me how lucky I am to have found such a great guy and to have all of our friends and family coming in from all over the world to celebrate our wedding with us! Beau and I have found it important recently to schedule in a night a week to make wedding decisions but also a night a week to have a NON wedding talking date. There are so many amazing things going on in London that we want to take advantage 
of so I thought I would share my ideas. Enjoy your break! 

Take a Cooking Class - Recipease by Jamie Oliver 
Jamie Oliver has two locations throughout London in his shop/cafe/cooking class venues. How fun would a Thai Cooking Feast be to take with your fiancé? How about a Sushi making class?

Go to the Movies - Electric Cinema 
Electric Cinema is one of the oldest cinemas in London, located in Notting Hill. You can sit on a couch with your fiancĂ©, drinking a proper cocktail and watching a film. Sounds like a treat! 

Get a Massage at Home - MILK Beauty 
Remember at Christmas I got a massage at home? Well, I would HIGHLY recommend it! A massage at home followed by Indian Take Away, now that sounds relaxing. 

Get a Drink with a View - Oblix Restaurant 
Get a drink on the 32nd floor of the Shard overlooking London! To head to the view point of the Shard the ticket is about £25 per person, you can go to the bar instead and get almost the same view and spend that money on two AMAZING cocktails. Its a pretty sweet treat. 

Brunch at the Market - Broadway Market 
Beau and I LOVE exploring the different markets around London. Broadway Market is open on Saturday's and is a great place to stroll around with a coffee and enjoy brunch at the Market Cafe



What are you favorite places in London to escape and take some time away from planning? 

xoxo - Becca


1 comment:

  1. great post and lovely picture :)
    I just added "going to oblix for cocktails" to my "things to do in london"-list ;)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...