Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cheers to a New Year!

{image by Kytography… I added a little sparkle!}

Happy 2014 everyone! We are one day into the New Year, can you believe, 2014! Wednesday evening Beau and I were on a boat with friends, in the middle of the Thames, with the amazing fireworks display going off right behind us in London, it was fabulous. I started to think to myself about the year we have had and the wonderful memories we have made and thought…..wow. What a year 2013 was! The year was full many new adventures in the UK, a trip to Bali and to Paris, exploring new areas and new markets around London, making new friends and visiting old ones. We were able to spend some quality time with both of our families and visit friends from all over. Along the way though every day is not always a rosy, picture perfect day, I know that often in the blog world you can read our posts and think it is all wonderful. I have also dealt with figuring out what I want to do next in my career, continuing to find the balance of blogging vs. personal life, looking for a new job and sometimes missing having close family and friends around while planning the biggest celebration I've planned yet, our June wedding! However, through all things, I am forever grateful to be so lucky to have the support of my Beau and well, my little furry buddy Sir Oliver! I might get stressed out about my high to do lists and try to do it all, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what happens, because these two are here when I wake up, when I get home and add so much more fun to my life every day. I can't wait for another year ahead with them!

I decided that this year I do not want to make big resolutions, with worry I have too much going on, that I won't complete them and then stress out more! However, I do have some big goals professionally, personally for my health/wellness/fitness, goals for my blog and goals for Beau's and my big year ahead, I thought all of these things were enough. I would love to hear what type of goals you are setting and how you plan to stick to them! 

No matter what goals and/or resolutions you may have, I hope that 2014 is a wonderful and amazing year ahead for you! I wish you more time with you family, more walks in the sunshine, more nights out with loved ones, more days filled of less stress and more happiness. I'm looking forward to 2014 and can't wait to share some of it with you!

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...