Monday, January 6, 2014

Mid Afternoon Blog Break

Morning lovelies! Good afternoon lovelies! Depending on where in the world you are reading from, you could be having an afternoon cup of tea or your morning cup of Jo. It was a yucky, rainy, dreary morning here in London, however mine was shiny and bright since I was at the New Flower Market with our wedding florist talking about our big day {yep, THIS YEAR!}. I have been on my computer since, following up on email, checking off my to do list, job searching, soul searching, you name it, I've done it today. It has been a slow month here this past thirty days on the blog….but get ready for some fun jam filled scheduling these next few months. For now, here are some posts I've been enjoying from around the web! Have a nice afternoon blog break! 


Did you see 100 Layer Cake is giving away 13 essentials from Sugar Paper LA's collaboration with J.Crew? The line is AMAZING! Everything in the new paper line screams my name and our wedding theme…gold, pink, pretty!

A new year requires some new beauty updates. I LOVE a swoop to long bangs and to finally learn the easy cat eye. 

I really loved what Lexi from Glitter Inc. wrote about making your body image a new years resolution. I couldn't agree more! 

I have been dying to go to Daylesford Farm and after reading Lauren & Amber's posts about Amber's surprise hen do at Daylesford Farm…..well maybe I will plan one for myself;) 

I am really loving this beautiful succulent garden wedding shoot by Eddie Judd! How beautiful is that table, those plates, that bar trolley, the cake! 

A dream of mine is to share a creative space with other like minded women….here is a little inspiration

Feeling a little overwhelmed from the holidays? I think these five tips are a great way to boost your New years detox. 

FREE wallpaper download, nice huh! Yep, I MUSN'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM A LITTLE BIGGER! On my iPhone as the wallpaper now. 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...