Friday, March 25, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

Here I am, blogging from my new desk! I had to share a pic. I was so excited to see my ghost chair arrive yesterday when I got home. Beau bought the nice filing cabinets the other day and with some orange tulips, it is almost complete. We might not have a separate office space but we are making it feel like a special little corner in the house. I have a crazy busy day tomorrow of RUNNING to do, so tonight and in between my legs of the relay
here is what I will be browsing online....
~
Drip Book - What a nice site. I loved looking through Chelsea's updated portfolio from Frolic! Why haven't I heard of this before?
~
In case you missed Camille from Style Notes post about Palm Springs on Monday and mine on Wednesday, check them out here and here. I have to find a way to get myself there! I'm loving everything Palm Springs.
~
The Trina Turk collection over at Layla Grayce, well I'm dying for one of everything please!
~
The beautiful adorable Reese Witherspoon is getting married tomorrow. The tent is already going up at her estate. Check out the details here. I can't wait to post about it next week. I am sure it will be beautiful and have some pretty southern charm to it.
~
Cassandra over at Coco+Kelley was quite the lucky lady that she received a nice gift from the ladies at Tory Burch. I am officially now in love with the new Robinson Tote. The cute little yellow shoulder bag, I die!
~
Anthropologie has created an entire section for the home decorator. Check it out here
Since beau and I have been changing up our place recently I have gotten so into the amazing design blogs! This is just another one I am adding to my list for ideas.
~
Who knew that H&M had a home line! Not available in the states but available online here. The post on these cute cushions from Eat Chic Drink caught my eye.
~
I hope you have a fun weekend full of long brunches, a walk in the sunshine, a glass of wine with a good read and your friends. Think of me tomorrow when you are curled up in bed. I am running a 100 mile relay with a team of six other women from Fort Lauderdale to Palm Beach. Check out the map here and think of me along the way!
Happy Weekend! xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...