Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesday ~ A Beautiful Bahama Wedding

Last night I was sent a link to some photos from a recent wedding that a past Syracuse classmate planned recently in Harbour Island, Bahamas. Stefanie and I were both hospitality management majors at the 'Cuse and it is so exciting to always see what everybody is up to! The talented Stefanie Cove with Yifat Oren and Associates did a beautiful job creating such a special weekend for this couple. I wish I could have been packed in her bag for the wonderful planning of the event. The photography by Jonas Peterson really captures how beautiful the celebration was! From the brides luncheon, to the evening before dinner on the beach to the beautiful wedding itself, it is a wedding to remember.














Beautiful! Congratulations to Waverly & David! Wonderful job Stefanie! It looks like you are working in a dream of mine:)


xoxo~Becca


{all photos are via Jonas Peterson}

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this wedding...that's my style, casual and chic! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...