Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Ring Finger Studio

After meeting the ladies from the Ring Finger Studio on Saturday I couldn't help but type a quick post about them. Once I saw the rings and looked at their site, sigh, I was in love. How sweet are their images! The studio specializes in engagement rings and weddings bands. So ladies and gentleman, if you are at that time looking for a ring, look no more. I hope that a purchase of a ring also gets you a pink cupcake included to get down on one knee with!


A pile of sugar and a pile of diamonds, lovely!
One of the many amazing rings they have created.
Owners, Chris and Tara in the studio. The Ring Finger Studio is a Knot.com's Best Wedding Pick and has been featured all over. Check out their website to see why I'm in love and also check out the Get-Away packages to inspire you to make a shopping trip to Miami!

xoxo~Becca

{photos courtesy of Ashley Brockinton Photography}


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful post! Please stop by and see us sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your materials, your rings and your whole look. I would LOVE to stop by, hopefully if my boyfriend of 5 years had a thought of purchasing one:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...