Monday, March 28, 2016

Fun Changes!

Hi everyone! I know I've been a little quiet on the blog front. Well, hey, I'm back now! In case you missed my little announcement over on Instagram, I've got some fun and big changes happening in my life. Me and Mr. Beau are having a baby! Yep, correct, a little bebe. I am currently 17 weeks along and our little one is due at the end of the summer in August. I can't even begin to say how lucky we are and how lucky I am that so far, I have been feeling absolutely fine. I feel terrible when I speak to other expectant mom's who tell me how sick they have been the entire time. I know I am lucky to say, I have truly felt pretty great these past four months. My slow down on the blog has really been related to my only thing that has effected me, which is that I've been pretty tired. I get home at around 8, eat dinner and sitting at my computer makes me fall asleep! With a long weekend behind me, I put together a big list of things to do and am trying to manage it all with little stress and still manage to get some relaxing me time in. On my list is maintaining the blog and also making sure it does not become a baby blog. I am going to continue writing about London, party ideas, places we travel, etc. There will be a little bit of bebe sprinkled in, don't you worry. 
We are going to find out if the little one is a boy or a girl. I know so many people who do not, but I feel like knowing makes it more real, I can talk about he or she like a little person. We find out in three weeks and I can't wait. I'm nervous, not going to lie, so much unexpected ahead. Do we stay in our flat, do we move, will I be a good mom, what do we need to prepare, etc. there is so much. But right now I am just trying to enjoy what so many people recommend to me, these few months of me time and Mr. Beau time. I can't wait until the end of August to meet this little one, but I also do not want to rush it all to fast! 

Any London baby advice send it my way. Any good books, good maternity sales/shops, send them my way! Thank you for all of you who have sent me sweet little notes. They make me smile! I will be back now writing, see you soon! 

xoxo Rebecca

*calligraphy on onesie by Judy Broad Calligraphy and printed by Studio Mama's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...