Monday, August 31, 2015

Nominated for the Wedding Blog Awards

It was such a pleasant surprise right before the bank holiday weekend to receive a tweet from Wedding Magazine that I have been nominated for the Wedding Blog Awards 2015, yippee!  I have been nominated for the past two years and it truly was such a surprise this year.  I am beyond excited to be a part of this amazing group of wedding industry folks and to have the opportunity to attend such an amazing event at the Tower of London, very exciting! 
I have been nominated in the category of: Best Travel or Venues {UK and Overseas} Blog 
Please vote HERE and feel free to pass along the voting site to any of your friends! 
Honestly, having moved from the States three years ago, being nominated for this award has been so exciting! I still often think my mom is the only one reading my blog and then I receive an email or a tweet that someone says they found something from my site, it is very exciting. It would be very fun this year, to take the award home! Third times a charm? VOTE HERE

You can see what an amazing time I had at the awards in 2013 and 2014 by clicking the links. I have met some amazing people and can not be more excited to be attending again this year....please VOTE

xoxo - Rebecca

*As I am nominated in the travel/venues category, here are a few of my favorite posts in that category: London Wedding Welcome Bags | My Sister's Wedding | What to pack for your Amalfi Coast Honeymoon  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...