Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Gift Ideas for the Mrs.

It is no big secret that I LOVE a monogram, something personalized, whether it is a tray, a wine glass or better yet, jewelry! Being a newlywed myself this Christmas, with a new monogram, new initials, {crazy}, I would love some new personalized items! I also have a few girlfriends with a new monogram this year and I can't think of anything better to get them then something new and personalized and special! Here are a few of my favorite ideas for something special for the new Mrs. this Christmas. 



Mr. Beau….are you reading this? {wink. wink.} Or how about this DREAM item….hee hee hee.  A girl can DREAM, right, it's fun!;) {I'm laughing at myself!} 

xoxo - Becca

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...