Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oliver on Instagram

If you follow me on Instagram {my user name is: rldamato} then you will see that I quite often post pics of my little puppy, Sir Oliver of Leon! Funny how before we got our dog I never thought I would be one of "those dog people". Well, I've turned into the dog person, the dog mama, always talking about Oliver this and Oliver that. Whatever, I don't care...he rocks!
I put together the board above with some recent Oliver pics and it is actually so cute to see all of Oliver's adventures, I think he needs a little book. Oliver goes to the beach, Oliver takes a walk, Oliver plays dress up {OK or I dress Oliver up. wink wink}. Follow along on Instagram for more adventures my little cutie, Oliver!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...