Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Introducing Rebecca K. Events

WOW! It dawned on me the other day that I had never formally written a post introducing my business, my big project I had worked months on creating and put years into dreaming about. Even though this blog has become very quiet over here and with juggling my own business, a toddler, family life and personal life, the blog has taken a bit of a back seat, however, I felt that after years of blogging, it was about time I made a formal introduction with my next adventure, welcome Rebecca K. Events
I have worked in the events industry for over fifteen years. Having started out as a summer intern at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. my love for events never stopped. My dream of running my own business where I could plan clients events on my own  always continued as a thought after moving to three different cities, working at various venues and event companies and taking on freelance clients of my own. The thought in my mind of creating my own day to day work life, designing unique parties, focusing on quality over quantity events had always been my dream. Last year, after Fleur was almost one, I knew, there was no time like the present and I went....out on my own officially. Rebecca K. Events 
I get a lot of questions from friends, industry peers, people I meet while networking about what type of events I plan. I am not a just a wedding planner. I focus on the details and romance of weddings, however, with a background planning multiple types of events over the years, I truly love planning everything from a birthday party for twenty guests to a wedding for 250 guests. I pride myself on being detailed, friendly, prompt on response and making the planning process of your event stress free and enjoyable. A big thing that I really focus on is creating clients events that are NOT copied from a Pinterest board. I believe in designing unique events for each of our clients and curating a team of professional and creative suppliers to bring together our clients dream event.

Rebecca K. Events aim is to create events whether big or small that leave guests saying, "WOW, wasn't that special!" Making each event unique so nobody ever leaves feeling like they had been there before. If you are looking for help with an event in the London area or are getting married in the UK, do let us know, we would LOVE to be a part of the big moment!


The mission of my business is to take my business I created in my two bedroom flat in London, with my one year old little lady by my side and pour my passion of event design and planning into unique events, while still creating a profit for my life so I can create the one I am dreaming of. I believe in celebrating and I look forward to celebrating Rebecca K. Events with you!

   Rebecca K. Events a London based wedding and celebration planning business. 
Find us on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest and the Web


xoxo - Rebecca
SaveSave

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...