Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You Are Invited: Blushing Bride Kate Spade Event

I am so excited to share a fun evening out with all the bride to be readers today! It is probably comes of no shock to all of you how much I completely LOVE everything Kate Spade {see here, here & here to name a few!}. I have loved Kate Spade  since I was in university and everything colorful, fun, playful and chic that the brand creates. A couple of months ago when I spoke with the ladies at the Covent Garden store about ideas on how to share with my readers and other blog readers on how to incorporate this amazing brand into their wedding, I didn't believe it would be so soon! 
I hope you can make it.
Newly engaged? Planning your big day next month, tomorrow, next year? Looking to find a new outfit for your honeymoon, some jeweled earrings for your big day, bridesmaids gifts, cute new wedding shoes?!?! Along with two other amazing wedding bloggers; Nu.Bride and b.loved, we will be at the Kate Spade in Covent Garden for an evening to celebrate the Blushing Bride! 
  
A night of shopping with your mom or maybe your maid of honor, sipping on bubbly, hair & makeup sessions, learning about wedding flowers from the amazing Bloomsbury Flowers ,  all while shopping how to incorporate Kate Spade into your wedding.

Five Lucky Brides to Be will be chosen from my site, at random, this Friday. Please leave your date of your wedding and your favorite wedding inspired Kate Spade piece in the comments section of this post. This is a private event. If your name is drawn you will receive an email to confirm you and your guests name. 


Thursday the 29th of May
6:00pm to 8:00pm

kate spade
covent garden
1-4 Langley street

*This is a private event, please RSVP to me! 

I am so looking forward to seeing you there! xoxo - Becca

***RSVP NOW CLOSED***


9 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, I am in and bringing my friend Anna Mroz along. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you and Anna tonight in Covent Garden!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I am possibly bringing Jayne Young. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you and Jayne tonight in Covent Garden!

      Delete
  3. Count me in! My favourite Kate Spade piece is the Izzie Heels! ~ Becky (Wedding date: 10th July 2015)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you tonight!!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hey Becca ill be bringing Janine Louicades xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you and Janine tonight!

      Delete
  5. My height is short so I always wear high heels to look tall. My friend told me that Kate Spade has great collections of high heel collections. So I want to buy Kate Spade sandals as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...