Thursday, May 15, 2014

VOTE FOR US! Wedding Blog Awards 2014!

I can not believe that a year has passed already,since the time I was lucky enough to attend the first ever Wedding Blog Awards at the Ritz! I had moved to London less then a year before and was delighted to be nominated in the category of best international wedding blog! The event itself was an amazing night  and I was truly honored to be a part of the event and meet so many amazing women!!! Well my lovely blog readers, it is that time of year again and I would be ECSTATIC if you could spread the word to vote for me again in 2014! VOTE HERE

I hope that you enjoy reading this little corner of the blog world and find spending time on Urban Flip Flops a nice little delight. I try to make my blog full of wedding inspiration and positive posts for everyone. With my wedding a month away this would be such a treat, almost like a wedding gift! Once the big day is over in my life, Urban Flip Flops has so many things on the horizon that I can't wait to dive into and move ahead with. Please spread the word and vote here

If you are new to my blog, I have listed a few of my favorite posts from the past year below. 
Happy voting! 










There are SO many more but those are a few of my favorites! I hope you enjoy reading! 

xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...