Friday, May 2, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 28

Happy Friday! I don't know how to say it other then, I've been waiting for this Friday for awhile! I'm in the States for my bridal shower and bachelorette party and well, everything about this weekend makes me beyond happy! I am going to spend the weekend with my mom, my sisters, my future mother in law, my best girlfriends, my mothers friends, women in all areas of life to celebrate our wedding. For me it is extra special because we are getting married abroad, some of the ladies will not be able to make it to our actual big day and I just want to suck in every minute of it! I have not had a lot of time to celebrate with my girls and this weekend is going to be full of it! I can't wait to share every happy memory with you next week! In the meantime, its been a good week in London, on the flight and in DC and I have found quite a few things along the way I fancy! 




1. My favorite DC cupcake shop Georgetown cupcake collaborated with Bauble Bar and I'm loving this necklace, like a pretty Vanilla cupcake! 

2. Mint Juleps three ways! Yum yum yum! How about this strawberry one, looks delish. 

3. I love everything about this mother's day brunch; polka dots and pink! 

4. I would love to add some new baubles to my wardrobe, this cute pink Kate Spade bangle and how about this rainbow loveliness from Pree Brûlée

5. I graduated from Syracuse University over 10 years, however, every Mothers Day I think of graduation day because we always had that big occasion on mom's special day. Listening the commencement speech from last year actually made me so happy because it is something my mom always reminds me of, be KIND, it matters most. Listen to the full thing here. 

6.To say I'm obsessed with 100 Layer Cake's new collaboration with Milk & Honey is an understatement. How amazing are these striped and glitter shoes! 

7. OOooo la la, this macaron cake is pretty fabulous. 

Whether you are in the States or in London, have an amazing weekend! Make it happy and lovely and bright!!!! 

xoxox - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...