Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Few Favs from a Favorite Weekend

Wow! I got home early yesterday morning from my bridal shower in the States and I can not stop thinking of it. It was such an amazing weekend full of SO many women in my life that I love, it is almost like it was all really good dream. I have so many amazing pictures to share, but I picked out just a few favs throughout the weekend that I had to share sooner then later.
 I do not care how long the line is at Georgetown Cupcake, I LOVE making a stop there every time I'm in D.C. I think it is a little nostalgic for me of my happy memories living in Washington but also…the red velvet cupcake is well, the bomb! 
 Pink heart balloons with fringe, teapots with flowers, an English themed afternoon tea, make your own fascinators…the list goes on. My friends know me SO well, my bridal shower was perfect! 
 I finally got to wear my Camilyn Beth Go Go dress and I can't wait to put it on again! The ruffles, the buttons, everything about it makes me happy! Oh, do you like my huge pink peony fascinator, ummm i kind of loved it. 
 This last picture is one of my favorites because, well, it is adorable. Yep, me showing little baby Henry how great pink bubbly out of a can can be! My maid of honor Brandi just had little Henry and boy, did he have an exhausting weekend hanging out with all of us ladies. 
I can't stop thinking about how truly lucky I am to have such wonderful women in my life. From girlfriends since 2nd grade, my amazing sisters, my sorority sisters, my mom's friends, my besties from DC, oh my, the weekend was everything it should be, amazing. It doesn't matter that I live in London and they live in Seattle, Vermont, Boston, DC, Virginia, Cleveland, NYC, we still remain amazing friends. I will forever cherish the happy memories from this weekend! More photos to come next week! 

xoxo - Becca

*If you liked this post, you might like to read more posts around Planning Our Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...