Friday, January 18, 2013

I Fancy Friday v. 3

It has been a snowy, chilly Friday here in London. I got out of work because the tubes were closing and trains were running slow. Beau is coming back from a day trip to Vienna for work {funny how in the States we take the train to another state for a work meeting, here, Europe!} so I had some nice relaxing time to put together the things I fancy this week. What are you fancying? Share it with us! Let me know! Happy Weekend!

Fancy Friday v.3


1. Leopard Coat  - I know I have mentioned a few times how much I would LOVE a leopard coat, well, for $32 I found one!!!!

2. Mr. Selfridge - Another great British Show {like Downton Abbey!} I have become intrigued with his true story, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I LOVE the store! It is not out in the US yet, you will love it, I promise!

3. Glass Votives - From one of my favorite little British chains, some pretty glass votives to fancy up your flat.

4. Fresh Coconut To Go - Yep, I'm still staying strong with Paleo {ok a few glasses of wine, whatever, I've lost 4 pounds!} and I'm loving this treat!

5. Kate Spade Things We Love Book - A book by my favorite designer about the things they love, it doesn't get better then that!

6. Handwarmers & Gloves - It has been snowing all day, I'm chilly! I think I need these fancy fur gloves and hand warmers for my shoes, my pockets and my walks with Oliver.

xoxo ~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...