Monday, January 7, 2013

British Working Girl

Yep, here I go! Today I start my first day of work at my new job in London. Wish me luck!
Ryan is making me laugh today, my first Monday at work in months! 
Quite true little advice, maybe in England, add an umbrella!
Yep, yep, yep....good advice. 
Hoping I look as stylish and smart as Olivia Palermo in her suit, however, with a tube ride, wind, rain, cobblestone streets, ya, we will see how that works:)
And at the end of the day, if I need a break I will remember.....

I won't lie, of course I am a bit nervous. I think my nervousness is more because I have not but in an office environment since May and I have been making my own schedule and own routine {which has been quite nice!}. This said, a new country, a wedding on the horizon, it is time for me to start working full time, meet a new group of people and get in some type of routine for a bit. Wish me luck as I start my new position today coordinating and selling weddings at a really neat venue in London! 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...