Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: A Glittery Day

It is to nobody's surprise that I love glitter! Last year Laura and I created a shoot with glitter galore  and if you check out my Pinterest boards you will find a bit of glitter sprinkled throughout. Doesn't a little glitter just make you feel fancy and happy:) Recently I have been dreaming of being able to sprinkle glitter all over an engagement party for Beau and I. We live thousands of miles away from my family and friends so the chances of even having an engagement party probably will not happen but I do dream of having a fun festive party with glittery items, glitter linens, a glitter dress! Hey, a girl can dream...right? If I could make it happen I would add a little glitter with all of the inspiration below. Happy Glittery Wednesday! xoxo~Becca
Photo by Flory Photo | Styled by Lovely Little Details | Rinse Repeat Wedding! 
Photo by Edyta Szyszlo | Styled by Lovely Little Details | Taylor of Glitter Guide's Wedding!
Photo by Yasmin Khajavi | Featured on Style Me Pretty
Banner from BHDLN 
Photo by Ruby May Designs 
Left photo by He & She Photography on Style Me Pretty | Right photo by Greer G. Photography on Style Me Pretty
 Photo by Edyta Szyszlo | Styled by Lovely Little Details | Taylor of Glitter Guide's Wedding! | Purse by Oatmeal Lace
Photo by Shannon Nicole Smith
Photo by Love Me Do Photography on Ruffled Blog
Glitter Heel available at BHLDN
Photo by Kat Braman featured on Floridian Weddings | Styled by me and laura! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...