Thursday, December 20, 2012

Off we go to the Holidays!


This picture cracks me up because my dad took it last Christmas as we were pulling out of my sisters driveway. I feel like we had paparazzi following us!;) This years Christmas is a bit different! We are heading out right now to the train, then taking a ferry overnight to Holland to stay with Beau's family and be reunited with Oliver! yayayayayay! We are really looking forward to the time away. I will miss being with my family in the States a lot. We have a lot of traditions around the holidays and this is the first year we will not be together. However, I am engaged, we just moved to London and it is going to be exciting. I am going to attempt and leave my laptop behind, so if I don't write before Tuesday...Merry Christmas to all of you! I am making this a short post to run off to Liverpool Station... I hope you have a wonderful relaxing enjoyable holiday. 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...